Weblib is hiring an English-speaking Digital Projet Manager to perform a variety of duties aimed at managing client projects in France and internationally regarding in-store digital projects (tablets and wifi) :
- Handle customers orders and projects, shipping, invoicing, and complaints.
- Promote and sell products and services
- Deliver a positive customer service experience. This is accomplished by listening to each client in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs.
- Handle billing issues
- Put the orders in the IT system, maintain client database.
- Answer and resolve customers requests / complaints.
- Monitor ongoing orders form client from first contact to fullfillment
- Duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Native French speaker.
- Bilingual or extremely proficient in English. A third language would be a plus (Italian, Cantonese or Japanese ideally)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital project management (an experience in digital retail would be hugely appreciated)
- Ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a positive attitude and impeccable time-management skills
- Passion for all things digital / geek culture
- Organization connoisseur : you know every task, calendar and organizational tool or resource that exists
- You must be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- You communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, start-up environment (and a passion for it!) – prior startup working experience would be a plus
- Team player
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and clients complaints
The offices are based in central Paris (Métro Strasbourg Saint Denis).
Please send CV to : jobs[a]weblib.fr